Ratings for Lesleigh H. Franklin

Best experience ever!! I feel very thankful to have found her, will definitely use her service again and highly recommend Dr. Franklin! If you are suffering, I urge you to call her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I really appreciated that she took the time to review everything and answer all my questions and concerns. Would definitely see her again.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I am so grateful to Dr. Franklin coz my experience with her was so pleasant. She was easy to talk to. And listens to me well. I am confident that the treatment plan that she outlined will be the best for me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I have the utmost trust in Dr. Franklin. She listens to my issues and is direct with how to treat the issues! I am beyond pleased with my results & look forward to continued progress & healing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

She did an amazing job on helping me. I cannot thank her enough for her care. Thank you Dr. Franklin, you make me so happy! I will definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

5 stars! The results of my treatment greatly exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful for everything Dr. Franklin has done! I am very, very grateful. I recommend a visit!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

She is the best! I am very happy with the care Dr. Franklin provided and with the results. I would certainly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I really felt that I am in good hands with Dr. Franklin. She was caring and listen to my concerns. Her compassion and professionalism is so remarkable. I am very grateful and very happy now.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Franklin! She is so efficient, compassionate and knowledgeable. Overall, I can say that my experience was fantastic. I am pleased with the results and am going to continue to follow my journey. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

No complaints. I am so happy with my results. She does an amazing job. She explained everything going on with me well. I'd recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Dr. Lesleigh.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019