Ratings for Dr. Kamal A. Batniji

There's a long wait, but I expected that and wasn't upset. However the doctor is terrible and unprofessional and sexist. He looked in my nose and throats and said it looked fine and then pretty much refused to look into my chronic problems any further until I pressured him for at least a culture. His big diagnosis is that I should "preserve my good nature by not doing oral s-x" I had to wait 3 months for this appointment and I cannot believe this is the sort of "diagnosis" I got. He should retire.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

my experience was ok, first off the staff is very friendly and help the best that they can, but are definitely under staffed. I think if there was more help for the staff and the dr the process of being seen would be much more comfortable. the dr is very knowledgeable and will explain everything to you so that you are comfortable and at ease with your situation, but everyone's situation is different and not all will come out happy because some are not told what they would like to hear. Overall, i would recommend this dr but do plan on waiting at least an hour before you are seen.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I keep getting threats in the mail that I haven't paid my bills or my co-payments. In this age and time, co-payments are collected even before I step foot inside the clinic, we all know how someone from staff will ask for money before they even look at you. Then they never send any bills and later on they send a threatening letter saying they will take legal action if I don't pay!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

This office is clearly short staff or perhaps they manage themselves poorly. But the real issue is Batniji, maybe if you have an obvious infections or clearly detectable ENT problem, then he could be helpful. However, I went in for allergies, and during the course of my treatment developed allergic asthma. He said I looked good, sent me off with Allerga, and never addressed my asthma. Since then, I have daily problems breathing and wheezing with hives. I believe he has grown a bit lazy in his old age and may be time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Went for the first time & had horrible experience! Would not recommend to anyone! The Dr. may be nice & knows his stuff, but its his office staffs who are just miserable to deal with. Sad part is that there is only 1 manager who controls 3 or 4 offices for this doctor so seems like she is overwhelmed with in-house work & therefore doesn't care about the complaints & the patients at all! Even with the appointment, the wait time is minimum 60-90 mins. Mine was 2 hrs before I was finally seen. On top, the doctor simply ignored my wait time & staff attitude complaints! Parking validation is only for 1 hr so you are on your own thereafter. There are 2 ladies in this office & they are rude, unfriendly, unprofessional, & extremely moody. They also have no idea what is itemized invoice & gave me run-around for at least 2 months before I finally got the right one! Overall, not really happy & impressed. I will definitely not recommend & go to this doctor again. At least, not at this office!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

The below comment is untrue. This doctor is excellent and worth the wait. He clearly explains everything and anything a patient would like to know. I recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

This doctor is very unprofessional, he quickly dismisses patients without adressing their problems. Also, on all the occasions I have been at his office, I have waited over an hour to be seen. Chose a different ENT if at all possible.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Kamal A. Batniji's Credentials

• Kasr El Aini Fac Med Cairo Univ, Cairo (915-02 After 1/1971) (Grad. 1963)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey Park, CA