Ratings for Dr. Susan Napolitano

I found her to be full of herself. She talks about her experience and qualifications too much. I felt she was judgemental and challenged me when she diagreed with what I was trying to say. But she never gave me the impression that she understood me or even cared about what I was trying to say. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Napolitano is a knowledgeable and insightful psychologist. She may not always tell you what you want to hear, but will be tactful, respectful, and most importantly honest. She is thorough, punctual and respectful. I highly recommend her services!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Napolitano came highly recommended by a friend over a year ago. I have been grateful for her ongoing support, vast knowledge and ability to help me help myself. The office is convenient and the staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Napolitano has worked with my child for over 5 years. She is nurturing, understanding and has helped my child develop over this time. My child is thriving, and I owe a lot of that to her. She has always had my child's best interests at heart, and I can't imagine what life would be like for my child without her help and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Napolitano appeared to be professional and competent when we first met her. After several sessions it became clear that she has no real understanding of what is in a child's best interest. She lies, uses heresay, and is biased in her reports and court recommendations. She develops inappropriate personal relationships with clients and doesn't allow information from other professionals to help figure out what the child needs and not wants. I will be making a formal complaint to the board on this unethical individual.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr Napolitano was hired by the Tulare Co Court to determine why the child has made statement that her father molest her. Dr Nap...spent 5 hr 27min of observation,evaluations and interviews time: 5 yrs old girl-10 min interview, Mother-20 min & 40 min interview, Father-10 min interview (Custody because of Domestic Violence-Father pleaded out to Distrub the Peace-even with broken finger and tooth to Mother in Police Report and "No marks on ___" .) Court put child into full custody with Father claiming Mother must be coaching...Dr Nap state Father could be molesting, but Mother is coaching. It's $2000. more to get her to testify in Court. Just paid $8,500 for this evaluation. Father paid nothing. Dr. Nap offered to continue to see Child,(New Practice) but after giving her my savings I'm stuck with what Tulare Co can give. Court followed Dr.'s recommendations directly. Father full custody- Mother Supervised visits and counseling for child. Sincerely, Broke Mother: roslindsmith@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Over the years, Dr. Napolitano has been so helpful and supportive, giving me guidance and insight that I never received before. I am so grateful for her dedication and hard work.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Susan has made a tremendous positive impact on our daughter's life. We are forever grateful that she has the insight, knowledge & compassion to help our teenager & now our young adult.Bravo & Thanks Dr. Susan

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011