Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Markley

Been going here since both my children were born, over 12 years. Mostly, we see Dr. Markley but have seen others as well. Never a negative experience. Medical staff as well as office staff have been excellent and Dr. Markley has always been friendly, reassuring and I really appreciate her smiling and not rushing you through things.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Markley is amazing, however her office manager leaves little to the word compassion. She is very shrewd, and speaks poorly to her front office staff. It's hard to imagine such a person working in the pediatric field.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Jennifer L. Markley

Dr. Jennifer L. Markley's response
Thank you for your input. We are so sorry you had a negative experience with our office manger at the time. The office member in question no longer works at our office. We wish you the best.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Markley was very kind and prompt. She is a fantastic pediatrician. So many of our friends go to her and love her. We would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

I really appreciate being able to see Dr. Markley after I get off work. When my kids are sick at the end of the day, she calms my fears with her reassuring manner. I find her, along with her support staff, to be very caring and knowlegable. I probably sleep better at night following our visits. They all come highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Markley has been my daughters' doctor since she was 1 day old. She is thorough with excellent follow through. She is a trusted part of my childs medical health team and has always given good advice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

My son has seen Dr. Markley a couple of times and she is a very nice Dr. I really liked that she explained things to him. He is 10 and I think he appreciated her taking the time to explain to him what was going on and what to do to make things better.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Merkley was unfriendly, panicky, and she even shouted at us a few times because of disagreement over treatment. She has to be one of the most unprofessional doctors we have seen. Don't expect this doctor to respect you or your wishes.

Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Markley

Dr. Jennifer L. Markley's response
We apologize for your negative experience. However the calm concern expressed about your child's need to be admitted to the hospital was a sincere concern; that in the end was not followed through by you as a parent. We hope you and your child are doing well and do appreciate that you expressed your concern to us.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Jennifer L. Markley's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO