Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Tran

Michael, you ARE a gifted, big hearted doctor. You make Pain Management look easy. As for having a Staff that supports you and your practice needs, this needs to be reaccessed. Instead of letting family members hire and manage, might we suggest using a Temp Agency instead. Don't change your skill-set, just a few of the attitudes in the front office. (An 'older & wiser' patient)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Saw Tran for about 6 visits, including an epidural that did not work. I saw Tran only one of those times. Kathy the NP was great but even though we had a pretty logical cause for the pain (bulging discs), we seemed. What I disliked was the last visit when another provider did only the slightest glance at one scan results. His answer was that I needed to find the cause deep within myself. What nonsense. With the others it was either another epidural or try to deaden the nerve, which felt formulaic. The topper was when I was at physical therapy (which I had to seek out independently) and a woman could barely walk -- she'd had a botched epidural from Tran.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I have a very b back with a lot of pain in my back and legs and have seen 7 other doctors with little or no pain relief doctor tran is the only one who hits the right spot ever time. sometime he may not be on time but it is definitely worth the wait he is very caring and his staff bends over back words for me to make me fell comfortable I could not see going to any other doctor. he also spends time to talk to me to understand what is going on with me and my pain I never feel like cattle being pushed trough my visit with him. my wife and I do not have insurance and my wife was in pain one day and dr. tran offered to see her pro bono to make her feel better name one doctor you know who has ever done that. if this is not a caring special doctor I don't know what is. he is a god sent. phil r R. P ca.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have seen Dr. Tran now for several years for treatment of chronic pain in my thoracic spine. The man is a genius and an artist at what he does! Yes, appointments have run late sometimes, and I know why: He gives the absolute best treatment he can to each patient and sometimes it takes longer than expected. The staff of Bonnie, Morrie, and Susi are just grand and I am treated with the utmost respect. He was recommended to me by a pain specialist in Camarillo when I moved to Norcal. He is well known and well respected and I know why. It took some time to get to see him initially, but I am glad I waited. I would trust his judgment on any treatment advised.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Trans Back Procedure's have changed my life and given me new Hope...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Tran has helped me with my lower back pain the injections have reduced the pain considerably. I am very thankful that he comes to Ukiah for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR UNTIL HE REPLACES HIS STAFF. Specifically Gabby. She is without a doubt the most unprofessional, incompetent, and rude human being I've ever spoken with. Tried scheduling for a week and nobody seemed to know what they were doing. Gabby forgot. After finally being able to schedule, they called me right back and said they couldn't see me after all with no explanation. Horrible. Do not go here. Dr. Tran, I hope you read this and replace your staff so that your patients have a chance to find out if you're a good doctor or not. Fire Gabby, she is an absolute monster.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was recommended to the Doc so I thought it would be a good choice. I was never seen by Tran but his PA who diagnosed me and prescribed my treatment no matter what had worked for me previously from another Doc. The receptionist was so rude, not even a "hi, how are you, welcome or anything..just I need your insurance card." I was so stunned that I forgot to give it to her instead I gave her my previous documents..she again said "Insurance card? She would not even give me papers to fill out until she had my insurance card. After all I went through, I found out I had to wait nearly 2 MONTHS to have an appt for treatment. I was there because I can't stand the pain anymore..another 2 months of it? They should tell you that before this horrid experience. They did not care what meds I was on, if they needed to be changed or anything for that matter. Money-hungry mongrels who do not care at all about the pain suffered every single day. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SAVE YOURSELF THE DAY AND STRESS.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr.Yran is an excellant PM he always takes the time out to listen to what you have to say. He cares about you as his patient. He works with you to get you on the right meds and to get the pain under control.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

I have never had any problems with any medical staff until I went to Dr. Tran. They are just plain nasty. I had to wait for an hour and a half past my scheduled time to see my dr. I called my refill in right after seeing him so could p/u my RX on my way home and when I went to pick it up I was told that it was 2 days too early. That made me mad & I told them that. That's when I was told if I didn't have such a snotty tone in my voice she would ok it a day early.I also asked to leave a msg for the dr. to call me and was told that I would have to leave a more detailed msg. I firmly told the woman that WAS my msg and at his earliest convenience would he please call me. I DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS DR'S OFFICE !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Tran's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA