Ratings for Dr. Perminder S. Parmar

Great ENT. Best doctor I've ever been to. Ask only for him

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Great doctor. Spent a lot of time listening and reviewing my results. He explained my options and performed my thyroid operation expertly. He is a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

He has no idea what he's doing. I had sever nasal congestion and swelling, so he sprayed a nasal decongestant in my nose, and then looked. He said he saw no swelling (duh!) and sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I just finished with my post-op with Dr. Parmar (Septoplasty Turbinoplasty). Before scheduling with him, I asked for the first available surgeon from Scripps. I looked up the surgeon they assigned me to, which didn't have the greatest reviews (not bad, just not great). I did some homework and came upon Dr. Pamar, and boy am I glad I did. I am really impressed with him from multiple angles. His humbleness, his expertise in both knowledge and surgery skills, his thoughtfulness and his positive attitude. He is an amazing listener and genuinely cares for his patients. He’s a great human being and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Great doctor! He did my sinus surgery and I have never felt better. Best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Perminder S. Parmar's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great ENT. Best doctor I've ever been to. Ask only for him"

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Spent a lot of time listening and reviewing my results. He explained my options and performed my thyroid operation expertly. He is a wonderful ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Parmar treated my parotid tumor. My incision has healed amazingly well. Outstanding doctor and expert surgeon!"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He has no idea what he's doing. I had sever nasal congestion and swelling, so he sprayed a nasal decongestant in my nose, and then looked. He said he saw no swe..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished with my post-op with Dr. Parmar (Septoplasty Turbinoplasty). Before scheduling with him, I asked for the first available surgeon from Scripps. ..."

September 26, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PERMINDER" to "PERMINDER S."

October 20, 2013