Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Koch

He is a good and knowledgeable doctor overall. He is sincere and tries his best to help. The only thing that bothered me was the rushed feeling I had during my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

THREE TIMES HIS OFFICE TRIED TO TELL ME EITHER I DIDN'T HAVE AND APPOINTMENT, OR I WAS LATE. AT THE SAME TIME OTHER PATIENTS WERE TOLD THE SAME AND THEY WENT HOME. THE OFFICE WAS HAVING PARTIES WITH THE PHARMACEUTICALS. THE DOCTOR AND STAFF WERE MORE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE PARTIES THAN TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENTS. THEN TEH DR. CHANGED MY MEDICINE FROM 180 G TO 90 G, WHEN I GOT TO THE PHARMACY HIS OFFICE HAD CALLED IN A PRESCRIPTION FOR 75G. BECAUSE THE LACK OF MEDICINE I WENT INTO HASHIMOTOS DISEASE. I WILL NEVER BE BACK TO THAT OFFICE.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Most knowledgeable Doctor I have ever known, and I have seen many, many Doctors. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Very helpful...extremely knowlegeable and goes the extra mile to find out what could or may be wrong....does not ever give up! I would recommend him and have to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Doctor is great; his office staff leaves some to be desired at times, especially when called.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Michael H. Koch's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1975)

AHC