Ratings for Dr. Carol Palmieri

I have a number of medical conditions, and over the years I have been to 20+ doctors. She was one of the worst doctors I have ever had to see in my life. I went to STAT Health (overall, the WORST urgent care facility I have been to in all of North America) and she was my Doctor. 1st thing I noticed was she was extremely unfriendly, and rarely made eye contact with me. I felt very uncomfortable being around her, and if my situtation wasnt as urgent, I would have found another doctor. I had a few questions, and the answers were short, very vague, and I felt like she was talking down to me. Seemed like she just didnt want to be there, and continuously cut me off mid sentence. She left the room, told me she would be back in a "few" minutes, and left me waiting for another 20 minutes (on top of the 3 hours I spent in the waiting room) If you can avoid going to STAT Health, & specifically, avoid her, I would highly recommend it. My visit with her was truly one of the worst I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Carol Palmieri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company