Ratings for Dr. John J. Murray

I have had a surgery by John Murray about a week ago. He seems nice and knowledgeable. However, he failed to mention several relevant informations about the surgery which I found out after having complications after surgery. I was promised that if there is any complication after surgery someone will help me immediately which was not at all the case. I have been in severe pain and called the doctor's office multiple times and just being tossed around here to there. On top of that right after the surgery the doctor went for a vacation for 3 weeks. I would not recommend even my worst enemy to go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Just simply the best! Exudes competence and confidence. Not a lot of fluff, just straight forward bed manner and tells you like it is. He saved me from having surgery to remove my colon based on another doctor's erroneous diagnosis. Staff is great especially over the phone setting up appointments, getting prescriptions, and just dealing with questions in general and always willing to take time with you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. John J. Murray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)