Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Ezust

Avoid. She's judgmental and incompetent--and sooo greedy. A very screwed up person, trying to feel ok by doing therapy. Yuck.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

If the person who wrote the previous comment about paying her 40k in 4 years would contact me, I would like to share experiences. If not and you want to remain anonymous, I understand. Loralucy3 at gmail dot com.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I paid this greedy nasty person $ 40 k over 4 years. She is a failure in relationships. A failure in anything resembling human decency.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Stephanie is my former therapist. I saw her both individually and as a member of one of her groups on and off for many years. I trust her completely. She changed my life and helped me to heal and build a life I am proud of. She uses a variety of techniques and approaches (Buddhist-friendly among them) and tailors them effectively to different people and the issues they are working through. She's tough and will encourage you to do the work you need to do, including the tough conversations, homework, exercises and truths that many people would rather not have/do/face. I've been to many therapists over the years and she ranks as the best in my experience. She's also very caring, smart and skilled at quickly reaching the root of an issue. She did occasionally run late (this did not bother me as I do the same), but would ensure she made it up to you. I would not be the person I am today without her and remain grateful that I got to work with her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Always late, never apologized and seemed to bring a lot of her issues in the sessions. In other words, if she was in a bad mood, session did not go well. If she was in a good mood, session was smoother.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

She was not helpful to me or my partner because she comes across as judgmental and accusatory.I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have worked with Dr. EZUST severalnyears and she has absolutely saved my life. She has always been there for me. I have also been in her groupnand have learnedly a great deal. She is very caring and compassionate. She will work as hard as you do. I suggest that if you had a bad experience you were unwilling to.do the work. I recommend her Highly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

This therapist is not safe. Please avoid her if you are a victim of past trauma. She headed a group I was in and never knew what to do if the cotherapist was not there. I have heard other stories from former clients who feel she has a lot of her own personal issues and seems to bring them into the therapy environment. Avoid her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012