Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Thornton

Dr. T has done so much to help me in the least amount of time of any therapist I have gone to. My heart and brain are broken with her recent resignation. Her leaving has been the biggest problem I have ever had to solve and it isn't possible. I am now at my lowest point because I can't get anyone to listen to me which was her best skill. She is truly missed by me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

♡Mizdee♡ Lost without Dr. Thornton :, ( She's the best in the whole world! If not for Dr. Thornton I can honestly and openly say I wouldn't be here today. Those of you that are lucky enough to have Dr. Thornton now, grab on and don't let her go. You will never find another like her, She's one of Gods earthly Angels♡♡♡

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Thornton is the best anyone could ever ask for. My heart is broken because I have been with Dr. Thornton as a patient many years however with Dr.Thorton you are more than just a patient or number, Dr. Thornton cares and is loving and caring and took all the time you needed and noe Dr.Thornton had to move away. I'm lost without Dr. Thornton :, ( Dr. Thornton was my Rock My Life Boat and I'd give anything to have Dr.Thornton back. ♡♡♡

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015