Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Shaffer

I have seen him twice this year and both times I left his office not sure how many more times I will have to keep seeing him until I will have him take a look at my sinuses. He talks, and talks, a lot and fast, like he would read something for the 100th time and before you realize, he 's done. He kept going on about allergies and allergy testing and allergy drugs when all I wanted was to see why my nose felt like stuffed for such long time...it's a long story, but the thing I didn't like the most was he talking so much and not hearing me...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Brian T. Shaffer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shaffer received his undergraduate degree from Harvard University. He later completed his medical degree from Weill-Cornell Medical College in New York, NY. Dr. Shaffer finished his internship and residency at the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, PA. He brings The Oregon Clinic - Westside Ear, Nose & Throat many honors and awards, including the Harris Prize for Academic and Extracurricular Excellence from Harvard University, and the Resident Leadership Grant from the American Academy of Otolaryngology.

• English

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2005)