Ratings for Dr. Vicki Panaccione

Dr Vicki has made a real impact on my daughter's condition. My daughter feels safe talking and sharing with Dr Vicki. She is practicing the tools that Dr Vicki is teaching her, and we are seeing positive changes at home because of it. Dr Vicki is very good at pushing and challenging my daughter to help her make steps forward. Dr Vicki is also great at talking to me and explaining what is going on with my daughter and giving me techniques to use at home during difficult situations. I am so appreciative that we were referred to Dr Vicki, and I would recommend her services.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Panaccione has tremendously helped my child and our family. She has a special way of communicating with my child that allows him to express his feelings easily. She has also responded to my Facebook messages when I needed her advice outside the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Vicki is one of the top child psychologists in the country, and I was thrilled to see that she practices where I live. With her vast experience as a writer, blogger and radio host, she was certainly my 1st choice when my son needed an evaluation for school. The best part of her practice is that she works with parents, to give them the tools they need to handle their child's issues. She is an amazing woman, brilliant doctor, and I would recommend her without reservation to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

She's been seeing my 13 y old since he was 4. She has been a great help to my family and to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I have consulted with Dr. Vicki on several occasions in regards to my 18mo son. I implemented her advise at home with my son and have had amazing results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Vicki

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

never got to what we actually WENT THERE for in the first place and after weeks of payments and turmoil with our child, he now thinks he is crazy and cant trust people. Her services did nothing but hurt him

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Vicki really helped figure out why our son was having trouble learning in school. She did a battery of tests with him and then met with us to explain in very simple language where the problems were and what we could do to help him. It is obvious how much she cares about children and understands their problems. I would recommend her to any parents needing help with their children.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Panaccione has been part of our family for 2yrs. She is the blessing, that we're so lucky to have been placed into our lives. She has taken my 5yr son & turned him into the wonderful, sweet & intelligent child he was meant to be. She's helped him find himself, which has always amazed me considering he was only 4yrs when he started. My son adores her & gets so excited when he knows he's going to see Dr. Vicki. Not only has she helped my son, she has helped me to become a better parent w/her compassion and understanding of our family's dynamics. I don't know what we would do w/o her. I recommend her to all parents I know. All children should have an outlet for their feelings & emotions. Thankfully, Dr. Vicki knows how to see & realize them. More importantly she shows even a 4/5-yr-old how to see and understand himself. Amazing! I read comment above. I can honestly say that in our 2yrs, I have NEVER had an issue w/scheduling. If anything, she goes beyond to make sure my son is seen!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

We were kept waiting over 60 minutes for an appointment, and then were refused the ability to reschedule due to other commitments.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011