Ratings for Dr. Bharti K. SHAH

Dr. Shah high level of professionalism is accompanied by all her visits. She spends adequate amount of time examining my children. She always explains her findings and her decisions to me in simple terms so that I can understand. She often supports her decision with materials from the AAP and ABP. Her decision is always in my children best interest. She understand that parents worries unnecessarily; therefore, she is always available to answer any questions or concerns and never too busy to accommodate an unscheduled office visit. Finally all my office visits waiting time is always nominal. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Very Helpful and knowledgeable. I am going to her since last 4 years. My son liking her so much as she is his favorite doc :)Staff is very friendly and co-operative as well. I would sure recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

It has been a true and genuine pleasure to have Dr. Shah be our children's pediatrician. Not only is she knowledgeable and current in the field, but also empowers her patients to feel the confidence that a parent should feel with who they trust their doctor to do. We have been going to Dr. Shah for the past 5 years and she has EVERYTHING that a patient wants in a doctor: great office and staff, appointment availablity, the ability to make patients feel calm and "in the know" as well as the experience that you want in a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010