Ratings for Dr. Michael Bertino

I continue to have issues waiting for over an hour at every appointment. I don't know who's fault it is, the doctor, the staff, and I don't really care. I'm looking for another ENT that doesn't require me to wait so long.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. B was great, he just took out my sons tonsils/adnoids. I only rated his staff poorly because it took 3 calls and no call backs to get an appointment. Finally on the 4th call I was able to book a time slot with the PA.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Bertino performed a Rhinoplasty on my broken nose and left me with a deformity. My once beautiful face is ruined.He refused to refund my money or help me in any way.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Bertino did a tonsillectomy on me years ago, and I had excellent results. I also know a family member who still sees him for allergies, and she highly recommends him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Wrong Diagnosis has resulted in un-necessary pain and potential serious medical condition.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Michael Bertino's Credentials

• Southwestern Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital (Grad. 1968)