Ratings for Dr. Lowell F. Clark

I thought I was going to Dr Clark but ended up with a woman who I thought was a doctor,... maybe not. I was diagnosed as diabetic, my blood sugar was 72, A1C 5.0. I did research and decided I did not need to see this place again. Also, I had a mamagram and it took me 3 months to get the results, and there was a 'suspicious' spot. The office said they had called me but there was no record on my cell phone of an income call from them. I have since found other patients who were diagnosed as diabetic who left and went to another doctor. Just be cautious when dealing with this office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Didn't listen to my history or symptoms, after five minutes in the room sized me up as a hyochondriac, then prescribed four drugs--even though he proclaimed me "very healthy!". His staff is good; however, you have to see his physician assistant before you see him which adds time and money. I found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Clark is mayo trained. Very smart and personable, called the old fashioned doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2006

Dr. Lowell F. Clark's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1980)