Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Sawyer

Arrogant and rude, and obviously has no clue what he is doing. Advised me that I had a carcinoid cancer tumor after 5 minutes of meeting me based on my symptoms (basically a death sentence), ordered CAT scan, turns out no tumor and no cancer. It turned our lives upside down! Now, at this last visit, still having no idea what is causing my pain, he orders a sleep study. ???? I won't be back, his arrogance and "you're just a number" attitude is enough to make me never go back, what a nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I am so glad to have found Dr Sawyer since I moved to the area 5 years ago. He takes all the time I need, listens to me and is a truly concerned physician and is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have never met a more imperious and dismissive doctor. He spent more time touting his education (30 years ago, so really, who cares at this point?!) and giving an "oral dissertation" on the genesis of a medical condition than on any attempt at connecting with the patient to accurately diagnose the problem. I'd go without medical treatment before going back to Sawyer. I also believe I was totally mislead by his staff, who assured me that Sawyer was the right fit for what I was looking for - they couldn't have been more wrong.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Daniel W. Sawyer's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA