Ratings for Dr. Rommaan S. Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad is a very caring doctor. As long as your honest and are open you will receive the best care possible.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr.ahmad is honestly the best doctor I have every had. For years I have delt with serious back pain. Been to the hospital numerous times (I did not have insurance at the time) and they have always told me I'm not in as much pain as I was saying I was, and I only have a mild case of scoliosis. When I went to her, she took a look and saw that my back has a lot more problems. She was very nice, talked to me about treatment and any questions I have. But it turned out one of the medications she gave me, I was having an alergic reaction to. I called and she asked me if I needed any thing else for pain, and told me to come in and just pick up the perscription. One of the office workers seemed to have an attitude with me, but other than that, it was very convenent for me. I would honestly recommend her to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr.Ahmad has been a life saver for me! I was in a horrible car accident at th age of 20, I frac my pelvis in 3 places, had a rod put in my femur, broke my foot in many places, my tailbone, vertabrays and more. I am in constant pain everyday but for the past 3 yrs every doc would look at my age and push me out the door as they were telling me you will be in pain the rest of ur life. I was just about to give up on all doc. And I found her. She has saved my life for the yr n half I've got my life back because of her. She is so caring, she answers any question you have I great details she wil go above to find what is causing thee prob. I would recommend her times a million. You will never go to another pain management doctor EVER!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

the problem first started with the scheduler. I ask for an orthopedic doctor and ended up with Dr Ahmad.She recommended me to have an MRI but delayed calling the insurance company within 3 days. When office called me to tell me I was denied, I called the insurance company. They told me the doctor never called. Staff tried to cover up for her by saying she tried but the INSURANCE company hung up on her. Then I finally got a call from the office saying "I'm calling with some good news your MRI was approved" days later yeah right!! no big deal to them whatsoever...Very unhappy with this office. This was my experience and it could be yours. It could happen anywhere but when someone gives a review take note.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Ahmad is very kind. Every question that I asked her she took the time to explain the answer to me and made sure that I understood. I am very glad that I ended up with her as my doctor. She made sure that my pain was being managed and I would reccomend her to anyone. I hope she never retires!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012