Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. NATHAN

I'm surprised to read all of the negative comments. I was looking at Dr. Nathan's profile. I've been a patient of Dr. Nathan for about two years and he's very sincere and helpful. I was pretty down before, in a bad relationship, and he helped me sort it out. So, anyway, I would highly recommend Dr. Nathan!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nathan was much like the other reviewers, i felt misunderstood, uncomfortable opening up with him, and very discouraged by his jaded persona. In my opinion, Dr. Nathan does not have the proper social skills for his profession, and I would certainly not recommend this psychologist to anyone seeking a positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I definitely did not feel understood by this psychologist. I felt like he would call me derogatory names as I left his office and also when I saw him outside his office. Felt like I wasted my time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Nathan is a Psychologist practicing in Honolulu, Hawaii. He appears to be a good man, calm, and he offered me support. In his web site he uses the sentence "Psychologists like myself work to help people fulfill their potential." Eventually, the support to fulfill my potential collapsed like a House of Cards when Dr. Nathan fell asleep during that last session. I fired him immediately. Do you want to give him a try? You are next.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011