Ratings for Dr. Christine Choat

She appears to be afraid to touch a person. I have not had a pap for the last two years. I don't think she care for people of color.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have seen Dr. Choat for 10 years & she is the best! Based on the other reviews: true, she is not always punctual since she doesn't rush with patients! She listens well, explains your options and is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I have worked in healthcare and she is the kind of doctor you really want---not someone who rushes through a new patient every 10 to 15 minutes regardless of the patient's problem! The only negative with Dr Choat is that she works part time (maybe 3 or 4 days a week) since she has young children at home. I admire her for this and respect that I will have to wait a little longer sometimes to see her. It's worth it. If something is urgent you can always get in to see her PA or nurse. Cannot recommend her highly enough! The first (most negative) reviewer here had no real complaints about Dr Choat but rather about staff/scheduling. I've never had to wait for a returned call or appt results from her office! Not sure what this guy is talking about!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

SUCKS! Been going there for 10 years always late seeing you for an apt. your lucky if they see you within 20 mins after your schld time. Every time I go they never call back and let me know whats wrong, one time I called many times, Good thing I was not dieing. I say every time I got to get a new DOC well its time I had a physical a month ago still no call to let me know how I did. When you call they put you thrw to the nurse line you have to leave a mesage , they never call.Thats when I left the mesage finaly stating I hope Iam not going to die and you tell me I only have a month becasue now I am down to nothing.I went to ask a question they told me at the rec desk to go over and pick up the phone and press the nurse line.I left a mesage I could of done that from home,so there I sat waiting for over a half hour just to ask a question. OK HONEST If you are looking for a Doctor look eles where its not worth the agravation they do TRULEY SUCK!Myself Iam DONE ITS your choice ron

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr Choat is the best. I have been seeing her for about 13 years and my Dad also sees her. She is very knowledgeable about my Thyroid and my Dad's Diabetes. Her nurse, Robin, is the best also. I would not go to another doctor unless Dr Choat was not in my area anymore.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Choat's for 12 plus years. When Dr. Choat was with a different hospital group that closed their facilities in the area, I followed her to the Piedmont group. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is caring, considerate, personable, and takes whatever time is necessary to listen to your concerns. She explains medical issues to you until you understand them completely. She informs you of lifestyle changes you need to make in order to improve your overall health. She has excellent bedside manners and I hope she continues to practice in my area. When she has been out of the office, I have seen at least two other doctors in the same group. However, if at all possible, I will try to wait and see her. I feel I am getting excellent medical care from her and I recommend her to anyone who needs a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Most of the time I see the PA. Haven't seen the Dr in 6 months.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

I have been a patient for several years and I have yet to be seen by Dr. Choat without having to wait at least an hour. I have a difficult time getting information when needed and I am often treated as though I am a hypochondriac. The office hours are impossible. They are posted as being open until 5:00 on Monday - Thursday, but when calling at 4:15, the recording is already on stating that the office is closed. I would hope that all the doctors in the practice are not as inconsiderate as Dr. Choat.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

This was the doctor on call for Piedmont Physicians Group in Peachtree City. She was rude and extremely unhelpful. She refused to prescribe antibiotics because I "only had symptoms for two days". I've never had a doctor deny me antibiotics for a sinus infection because I did not have it "long enough". When questioning her further, she admitted that the real reason she would not prescribe them was because I asked for them---that if I had ,instead, told her my symptoms first, she might have prescribed them. How arrogant!! I told her I am forty-five years old, I know when I have a sinus infection, and this was the anti-biotic I was prescribed the last time I had one. She responded that I was not a doctor and could not possibly KNOW I have a sinus infection. She told me to go to an emergency center or weekend type of facility. I asked her "why are you on call if you won't help me?!"

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

She is a caring person. Always has time to listen.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

She is a very conscientious and caring doctor. She is very personable but will not hesitate to tell you if you are not taking care of yourself.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006

Dr. Christine Choat's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Peachtree City, GA