Ratings for Dr. Sylvain S. Silberstein

Dr. Silberstein is, hands down, the best doctor I've ever seen! He is extremely knowledgable and can diagnose conditions other doctors miss. He's very thorough, patient and is extremely nice to boot. He is very well regarded among other physicians. I would recommend him to anyone. A real class act!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Silbeerstein is a wonderful doctor and knows what he is doing.. takes great care with his patients and makes sure to follow through on things, even if you don't...He's great

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Silberstein for over 15 years and he has always been honest and fair. He knows his patients by their names and asks about your family. He makes sure I come in for yearly physicals and reminds me to get my yearly mammogram because I lost my mother to breast cancer. The staff is friendly and helpful and have been with him for some time. Don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Sylvain S. Silberstein's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

AHC