Ratings for Dr. Majid Shahbaz

Dr. Shahbaz cares about his patient. He would listen and takes his time with his patient. He is excellent to diagnose the problem. He is extremenly thorough with his diagnostic tests and intervention. I always felt that I am in a good hands. Office staff are great, very helpfull and accomodating. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Thank god for a great doctor. He is prompt and very knowlegable. If you live in San Diego you have to appreciate what a great doctor he is. Fantastic office staff.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Awesome Doc. Best doc I have ever had. He knows a lot of great specialists so everytime you have an issue that requires a specialist he will have a great recommendation for you. I did not have insurance the first time I visited him so he did not charge me the 200+ dollars my bill was.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

This is the best doctor I have ever been to. His staff is the nicest and very helpful. Will never switch doctors. I have found the best doctor in California.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Majid Shahbaz's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1987)

Celtic Insurance Company