Ratings for Dr. Talia B. Sotomayor

My 1 yr. old son was extremely ill for several months. Our pediatrician was terrible, and would tell us "we see it all the time" and kept putting him back on a nebulizer. He was not eating, sleeping, and was constantly vomiting. He had horrible coughing episodes and even lost two lbs. which at his age is a huge % of his weight. Our pediatrician did not refer us at all to a specialist- we didn't know one existed. Through a friend who is a physician, we found Dr. Sotomayor. The medicine our ped. gave was not working- his bronchial tubes were severely inflamed. I am forever in debt to Dr. Sotomayor for helping him/us. During our first visit Dr. Sotomayor assured me that he would be okay - what a weight lifted. After just two days our son was 50% better and within two weeks he was a new child. For the first time in months he was healthy, happy, and flourishing. I come to tears when I think of Dr. Sotomayor. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, YOU ARE TRULY A HERO.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Great, highly reccomended lung specialist . She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014