Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Walsh

I feel like I am a bother to his day when I see him. I have been with him for over 15 years and really need to find the courage to just leave and find a new Dr. he has no bedside manner and treats me as if what I saw is not factual. quite frankly I feel like my visits with him are a waste of mine and his time. I go home still feeling as bad as I did with no help and angry b/c my Dr. doesnt help me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Have seen Dr. Walsh for over 30 years and always great attitude, educates you on the situation, options. Great Doctor!! Not looking forward to his retirement, as I don't want to find a new doctor after all this time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

not a good bed side manner I always get the feeling when seeing the dr he's tried of seeing patients, like he's being bothered?

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

He's always been very friendly and upfront with questions and diagnosis'.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Walsh for 20 years. He has saved my life, literally. And he has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Martin J. Walsh's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

AARP