Ratings for Dr. Brad P. Baltz

Waited over 4 hrs to see the dr for 5 min. When asked how much longer, I was encouraged to leave so they could free up the room. He didn't even look at my chart before talking to me. I didn't come for a hug. I came for treatment. Not the dr for me!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

He is the best in my book! Sometimes I have to wait longer than I would like to but the other patients are much sicker than I am so I don't mind waiting if he is spending extra time with them. I just prepare for the wait. It's worth it to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

As a hematology patient for many years, I found that Dr. Baltz consistently ran 1-2 hours behind schedule. Recently diagnosed with breast cancer, there is no way I would return to his practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He treats people like a number instead of a person..he talks and you are not given the chance to ask questions. Very egotistical.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I think the world of Dr. Baltz and trust his judgment but I spend up to 3 hours each visit for the past 3 years. I am told of follow-up tests that will be done and have to call their office when I feel I have given them sufficient time to contact me and this is often times over a month from the day I saw him. I don't feel like I am getting the information I need and he is in such a rush I never get to ask the questions that I have for him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

One of the best doctors I ever met. My dad went to Dr. Baltz for his cancer treatment, so we saw him regularly. Dr. Baltz is very competent, caring, and will take the time to know you. He is a great doctor not just because he is so knowledgeable, but also because he is very compassionate. My dad's cancer was cured, and I credit that to Dr. Baltz!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Baltz is a "jewel"; he is caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He takes time with each patient. His complete office is like a big extended family. I love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

wonderfull staff,can always get help verry careing and professional, ever one works togeather to form a team your calls are always ansewered in a timely manner because of vast number of patients you might have to wait a little longer but it is well worth it,you are always treated like you are imporant and no matter what your condition is you are treated with the utmost respect.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever been to, very caring for the patient and the family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Before Dr. Baltz had a partner, patients had extremely long wait times, but now I usually get in and out of his office in about an hour. He's knowledgeable, compassionate, and extremely hard working. I've never had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Brad P. Baltz's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI