Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Warnken

Dr Warnken is an amazing pediatrician! We were supposed to have a different doctor and we were late so we got Dr Warnken instead and I was so happy! My usually painfully shy daughter adores him and he's great with my infant son too! We were unsure about certain vaccinations and he gave us honest answers to our questions and never forced us to vaccinate, although we ultimately chose to vaccinate. He would be great for even the most particular of Attachment Parenting families, as well as any traditional parenting family too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Has great rapport with kids, putting them at ease; down to earth personality. Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to explain the diagnosis and/or treatment in a way that makes sense.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Warnken is an incredible doctor. With my first child, he was very patient and understanding. I was never made to feel like an over protective mom and he always validated my concerns. He listened to my comments, questions, and concerns without interruption and I was never rushed out of the office. He is very friendly and has an incredible bedside manner with the kids.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

Dr. Mark G. Warnken's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)