Ratings for Dr. Brian Wexler

Dr. Wexler worked on our very complicated family law matter. He spent adequate time with us. I do wish he had more toys for the kids in his office, though. He is expensive but, his value to our case was immeasurable and priceless. He always had professional letters to submit to court for updates. He did an amazing job in the court room and did not get rattled by opposing counsels tough questions. His opinion is valued by local Judges and holds higher merit than the family law mediators in Indio.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I consulted with Dr Brian Weller on a very complicated custody matter. He was extremely helpful in providing an objective review in a 730 evaluation report. He was extremely fair and worked closely with legal council. Dr Brian Weller was not hired to testify, but to work with legal council. Dr Brian Wexler was more knowledgeable and experienced than other forensic psychologists interviewed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Wexler was recommended by a close friend who has been in therapy with him and found him to be very helpfulI with a difficult situation in her life. I was not disappointed. Dr Wexler was very professional. After a few sessions, he helped me get my life back on track. His office is vey peaceful and comfortable. I completely trust him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I enjoy my time with Dr. Wexler, find his feedback valuable as well as his insight.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Wexler is a nice guy but he tends to take things way too personally. He won't admit it but he does. And he also is very rigid in his CBT (Albert Ellis) style of therapy. It simply doesn't work for everybody even though Dr. Wexler will never agree with that.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Wexler has taken adequate time to understand the details of our court appointed custody case. He is patient and takes time to understand the details. He isn't in a rush to make a hasty judgment. He is fair and caring. He took allot of time with our child. I'd recommend him wholeheartedly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Wexler seems to be a very caring and friendly individual, but unfortuantely this is only on the outside. Dr. Wexler should not be practicing psychology as he himself is in dire need of help. He overcompensates and is blinded by his own inability to recognize that he has a psychiatric problem himself. I wish him best of luck, but should really encourage him to seek help.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Works with his clients in working through their issues, is very accommodating in scheduling appointments, and spends a lot of time with them. Unfortunately, runs behind often, so I've had to wait between 10 and 20 minutes past my scheduled appointment before he's able to see me. Otherwise, he's friendly, yet professional in how he conducts himself. I recommend him to people I know often.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012