Ratings for Dr. Rudy Albores

Been a patient of Dr. Albores for almost 14 years. He is compassionate, understanding and has a great "bedside manner". Other Doc's that I have spoken with have said "he is the best doctor".

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Very nice doctor. His office is clean and his staff is friendly. The doctor is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Incredibly unhelpful. Misdiagnosed patient leading to severe complications. Agree with reviewer who felt they could manage him into saying what you want to hear. Also felt very rushed for time and heard minimal explanations about condition. Very arrogant and dismissive when the possibility of another condition was suggested and later turned out to be the correct one!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Albores for almost 9 years and he is the best doctor I have EVER had. Even when my insurance didn't cover him, I refused to leave. He is caring, thougtful and explains everything to you so you feel as though you are part of the process. He doesn't leave you wondering what is going on and that level of trust is hard to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Poor follow-up and low level of thoroughness. Best suited for patients who want to manage their doctors (he will tell you what you want to hear in order to expedite the visit/process). Mediocre physician at best.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

I came to Dr. Albores around 1998 after being a patient elsewhere. Excellent doctor. Dr. Albores has helped remove me from unnecessary medications I was previously taking, and done a great job of treating me. He always has time for a question and will tell you the reason behind his recommendations as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. albores is the greatest! I am a diabetic, and Dr. Albores take the best care of me....While on vacation in Tucson, Az I had a medical problem and Dr. Albores called me to see what I needed....Great guy! rick

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

I've been seeing Dr. Albores for 6 yrs now and will continue to see him forever! He's the best!! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer ANY of your questions. He's even called my cell phone and left messages to check up on me. I've never felt so comfortable with a PCP ever. I trust and respect him completely!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

Dr. Rudy Albores's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)