Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Woodard

Dr. Woodard is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I am always seen right on time, maybe a few minutes wait but never more. Her regular nurse is great, she's very kind, thorough, and easy to talk to. Dr. Woodard is kind as well and very patient with any and all questions, no matter how silly. She's respectful and has a great "bed-side" manner. She's very knowledgeable but if she's unsure about something she will check her facts before making an unsure claim. I feel very comfortable with her and know that I will be treated with patience and respect when I go in for an appointment as well as receive quality care. I cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

She is a great doctor. Very friendly and very professional. She is very thorough, and spends as much time as you need with her. She is easy to talk to, and really listens to you. I felt very comfortable with her, and she didn't talk down to me. She also referred me to an excellent specialist for another health issue, and I was very impressed with her as well. Overall, Dr. Andrea Woodard is excellent!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Andrea L. Woodard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal