Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Bayer

I find this office, physician and staff, excellent, Dr. Bayer is refreshingly direct and in my opinion extremely competent. If you are looking for love go to a dating service, if you want a great ENT go to this office

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Bayer is the best doctor in the world. To all of you that were upset that he didnt listen to you, it was probably because youre full of crap. Dr. Bayer performed 2 life saving surgeries for me. He is one of the best doctors ever! Nice, great sense of humor and truly cares.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Cured my sleep apnea, preformed a uvulopalatopharyngoplasty great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Wonderful doctor, have been going to Dr. Bayer for 19 years!! Love his staff too!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

He diagnosed my laryghitis as secondary to acid reflux. Gave me a list of lifestyle changes to follow, & Prevacid. I had a bad reaction to the drug. I called and was told that OTC Prilosec was OK. I took one course as recommended for 14 days. Went back & told him I still had symptoms. He said that I didn't take Prilosec long enough. I asked him about the label, warning to not take more than 14 days in a 4 month period. He got very annoyed. Told me to call the manufacturer. I asked about the risk of long term effects. He said, and I quote, "They write that to cover their a-ses! Why don't you go to medical school yourself and then you can treat your own condition!" This is a direct quote. I said, "It also says to, "Ask your doctor", which is what I'm doing". Went online & found that long term usage of PPI drugs prevents absorption of very important nutrients, especially calcium. I am post menopausal and already at risk for bone loss. He was Arrogant, rude, insulting. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Excellent doctor. Bedside manner may need an improvement, but we all have our bad days

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I have to agree with the others. This man is very arrogant and extremely rude. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I've been a patient for many years. I find Dr. Bayer and his staff to be very professional and friendly and he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

I agree with the above comment. RUDE! Does not listen and takes all comments and concerns that you voice with rudeness. When you call his office to complain about symptoms, he refuses to call you back. TERRIBLE. Do not waste your time. If you are looking for a doctor, please go to David Aroesty in North Hollywood. He is WONDERFUL! I would recommend him to anyone. Terrific and fabulous bedside manner. Just a delight.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Arrogant. Didn't listen. Demeaning. Would NEVER go to him again. He told me he knew what was wrong with me without any diagnostic testing or examination. HE WAS WRONG!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Robert F. Bayer's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med