Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Sia

I'm warm and fuzzy when asked about our kid's pediatrician. Dr. Sia and Nurse Practitioner Lindsey Tom are a great care team at Kapiolani. Their support staff is right on too. Efficient and takes the appropriate time to discuss issues, I love the way Dr. Sia responds to emails-even when on vacation! Much trust and comfort in Dr. Sia!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I love the staff and Dr. Sia's easy going nature. He knows his stuff and tells it in ways I can understand and carry out my kid's care. No novels or medical BS-just the facts. He has a way to may me and my family comfortable, feel safe and secure and healthy!!! He's the best...

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Best pediatrician I have ever known- seriously knows his stuff, is innovative in his approach and continual commitment to learning more about kid's health. My children LOVE him- there is no one like him in his demeanor, caring attitude, and awe-inspiring knowledge. SO happy that my kids were lucky enough to be his patients.Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

He is the best physician. My daughters love him and are very receptive to his care. He takes the time to explain any illness and writes all medication information out for your reference. I wish all physicians were as good as Dr. Sia :0)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

From the day my daughter was born Dr. Sia visited her in the hopsital each morning at the same time for the entire duration of my stay. He has always been helpful with any and all questions I've had as a new mother. I would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I've been with Dr. Michael Sia since I was a kid in elementary school so he's been with me growing up and has always done his best trying to take care of me. He's always helpful and kind and really cares for his patients. I'm leaving to college now and I wonder if I'll ever find a doctor as great as him. He's truly someone I admire and trust very much and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

The best Pediatrician in the State of Hawaii!My son's adores him! Very thorough, excellent repoire with the children and parents!!He is just an all around great physician!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Outstanding for both medical needs and parental concerns. Our 3 kids love visiting Dr. Sia.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Outstanding doctor. I wouldn't bring my son to anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

I am a rep for a pharmaceutical company. Every other rep I know who has kids take then to Dr. Sia.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007