Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Berger

The five star rating is most likely from their office. The rest of the poor ratings are what is accurate about this guy. Run, don't walk. Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

This doctor came to the room and slouched in the chair as if he could care less about the so called interview that never was since it two minutes for him to leave after my limited knowledge overtook his little knowledge of a certain procedure. He had the audacity to charge my insurance company two hundred dollars which he did not do anything except slouch and leave in a couple of minutes, After I returned home I cancelled all of the future appointments that includes some sort of injections.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Staff is awful. Cold and unprofessional. Dr Berger is never on time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

The Doctor couldn't have been more caring, understanding, helpful or knowledgable. He fully explained my condition and made sure that I understood all my options. The staff was extremely friendly and warm, and their new facility in West Boca is gorgeous. Very satisfied with this group and would definitely recommend them to my friends or co-workers in pain.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Scott A. Berger's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)