Ratings for Dr. Issa E. Ephtimios

In April 2017 I wrote a highly negative review of Dr. Ephtimios related to a hospitalization I had in January. I regret that review and would like to remove it but I am experiencing difficulty doing that. Reading the other reviews on this site and based on what I have heard of this doctors reputation in the community I think he is very good at the care he provides his patients and I would recommend him to people I know if they had an infectious disease. Having had such an illness I understand the need for excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very Competent, Gracious, wonderful staff., great bed side manner

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

the best physican I have seen, very compassionate, great staff

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Doesn't return call's, have problems with medication won't schedule appt.to discuss,Very arrogant about his job. His machine say's if you have a problem dial 911 or go to the emergency room (wow)isn't in his office a lot.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Great helpful staff. Doctor very professional with excellent knowledge. I would highly refer in to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014