Ratings for Dr. David E. Kaczor

Dr. Kazcor is good with my child, but is not good with us as parents. Not friendly at all. We have been going to Dr. Kazcor for 4 years and it is time that we changed doctors. Also, he is a little too obsessed for my taste with weight. My child is at an average weight, but told me I should be seeing skin and bones at this age. Wants my child on skim milk (I don't even drink skim, why would I give my child that if I don't) and to cut back the carbs. My child eats healthy, veggies every night, a varity of different foods(not chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese and pizza every day). He mentioned this before and I let it slide then talked to another parent with the same issues and went to a 4 year checkup just recently and he made me feel my daughter had weight issues. Young girls already have obstacles with wieght issues in life waiting for them, I don't need her doctor giving them to her too. Adios Kaczor! PS I think he has the weight issues...eat a sandwich once in a while!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Kaczor just doesn't have much connection with his patients (have heard this from others too) and the office hours are very limited. We waited over an hour for our last 2 appts. The nurses are usually nice but the office staff, not so much!! In fairness, Dr Kaczor is pretty thorough, but it's time to look for a new doctor where we have a better experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Very sweet man to my little girl. Very patient with my questions and never rushed me. The nurses are great too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. David E. Kaczor's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1998)