You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy J. Simons

Dr. Nancy J. Simons's Ratings

A Great Doctor Thanks for all your Help!!!I felt very comfortable from the very first time I met with Dr. Simons. She is very compassionate and does not make you feel like she's in a hurry. I appreciate the insight and guidance she has given me which has helped me to make my life easier and gave some tools to release stress after all the losses of loved ones. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

There is none better...love her! Thanks Nancy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Nancy is a very nice woman, she is easy to talk too. I will keep seeing as issues arise in my life. Stay strong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I felt very comfortable from the very first time I met with Dr. Simons. She is very compassionate and does not make you feel like she's just watching the clock, as I have experienced with other counselors in the past. She is kind and genuinely wants to help you get through whatever you're dealing with. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I have gone to Nancy for over a year and she has helped me get through several life changing events. She is non-judgmental and compassionate. I truly appreciate the insight and guidance she has given me which has helped me to make some tough decisions. I recommend Nancy to anyone who is in need of help dealing with life's challenges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Simons is fantastic. She has helped me through a few diffucult situations. I appreciate her accessibility, professionalism, and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I see Dr. Simons at my corporate clinic. She is wonderful and always helps me gain insight and useful tools to solve problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Simons is excellent. I would probably see her every week if I could but she only does hours during the week which is the only downside to seeing her. She is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Simons is an excellent psychologist who a warm welcoming nature

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112631].votes_count ]]