Ratings for Dr. Ann Fenichel

I would recommend Ann to anyone who needs help. I have been seeing Ann for the last 5 years on and off.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Temporarily able to get me through the worst of a bad situation, but sadly found more help from books and the internet. Honestly I would think a PHD in Psychology would be knowledgable about these topics given that I found materials online. I am writing this though b/c it was the irresponsible, selfish behavior that finally ended this relationship. Took a lot of vacations without almost any warning, often took 3 day weekends by over -scheduling rest of the wk, and let voicemail overfill as to make her unreachable, even if an emergency. Built trust only to get a feeling that she didn't care anymore. It's like she only cared when she felt like it, and toward the end she seemed to feel responsible to her vacation time and not her patients (note mailbox repeatedly full). I could understand the disorganization to a point; but eventually it became willful shirking of responsibility. And who can or would want to take advice from someone like that?

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012