Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Jurko

My grandfather sees Dr. Jurko. In a time of need, we received zero support from his staff. Phone calls were not returned and follow ups were ignored.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Multiple appointments required to become a patient each with a copay. Has in house lab so he uses it often requiring followup visits. I just wanted a physical. Eight appointments later and we are finally finished. Refuses to look you in the eye when talking to you. Chooses to stare at the wall instead. Average wait time in the exam room was 45 minutes. Appointment reminders are weeks in advance instead of the day before. $40 charge for missing an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Jurko is our family doctor and is highly professional and always completely attentive to our needs. He is always on top of everything and fully explains everything to us so you always have a full understanding.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr Jurko and his assistant are very excellant...RATE :) Appointment time wait is sometimes a problem out front, but once taken back to your room, all is on time. Dr Jurko is easy to talk to and he makes sure you understand everything he explains to you. Dr. Sam is also very esay to talk to. Both make you feel like a friend not a patient. They care about you and your well being. Explainations are easy to understand. They are always very pleasant. NUMBER ONE rating my book. Have referred several others to practice as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Jurko has been an excellent doctor for me. He is punctual, takes adequate time with me, answers my questions, and is sensitive to my suggestions. He is friendly, considerate, and concerned. He has seen me through serious health problems in a professional and caring manner. He is quite knowledgeable, keeping up with the latest in health care. His staff is helpful and friendly. I have been served well in this practice through a number of years.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Takes all the time needed to inform you and arrive at a solution.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Jurko is responsive to my questions and needs. He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel you are not only a patient but a friend. I would recommend him as a Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Jurko has been my family phsycian for years. He actually answers yrou questions and is willing to discuss things with you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

needs to add physicans assistant to move "sick call" faster so he can see his scheduled patients sooner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Takes time and thinks "out loud" so you know where he's going with helping you. Willing to listen, too.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Jurko's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)