Sobha Vakhariya Psy.D, MA, LLP

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Sobha Vakhariya Psy.D, MA, LLP

Dr. Sobha is very sincere and passionate about her clients and has exceeded my expectations. She cares about her clients best interest and through time help me realize significant traits and characteristics about myself that I felt to realize, but now know how to address. Very reassuring in reminding me that I am in control and not letting myself become so easily upset.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Dr. Sobha is very helpful and caring. She listens to your problems, understands your concerns and comfort you in every way. I would recommend her to anyone because she is the best therapist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr. Vakhariya is amazing. I only been seeing her for a couple of months but I can already see change in me. She has giving me helpful insight and helped with my depression, anxiety, and ptsd. She will work with you with anything you want to talk about and doesn’t push to know more than you want to say. 100% would recommend!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr Sobha is the best! I have to say I was very skeptical about seeing a therapist, but after my first visit with her I felt very comfortable. She makes you feel very welcome and comfortable. She is so kind and caring. I felt like I could actually open up to her and trust her. When I can't make it as often and I like she is always in contact making sure everything is ok! I would recommend her to anyone!!!! Have to say it's the only Dr. I actually look forward to seeing!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

She makes you think! Dry helpful in so many different ways. Caring professional that wants to help you in anyway possible

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Vakhariya is very professional and caring. She listens to my concerns and makes great recommendations. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to her. She is simply exceptional! It has been a blessing to be under her care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have known her a long time. She is a great therapist!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr. S.obha is fantastic. She always for her patient. HER outlook to help goes so far and above what is required. Her guidance to me has been great as I have been on an organ transplant list that has kept me focused rather than falling apart.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr is very helpful listener. Has genuine care and concern for patient well being.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Sobha is the best! She's so kind and friendly, really makes you feel at ease to be able to open up to her. She's been a great help in my life! Highly recommend to anyone!!! She also has a very flexible schedule so you can anyways get a visit with her no matter your schedule.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Sobha Vakhariya Psy.D, MA, LLP's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 19years of experience providing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to treat a full range of mental health conditions. I see adults, adolescents, couples, and families in my practice.

• English
  • Telugu

• St. Louis University (Grad. 1989)
  • Illinois School of Professional Psychology (Grad. 1999)

• Psychotherapy