Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Nudell

We have been patients of Dr. Nudell's for 5 years. I had a recent emergency and didn't realize how sick I was until I saw Dr. Nudell in the office. Melissa arranged an urgent appointment for me and Dr. Nudell took full control arranging the pre-surgical tests and coordinated everything! He is wonderful. He is calm and reassuring.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This doctor should get a new nurse (Melissa). She's nasty and rude. The doctor has been helpful, but never aggressive enough in treatment. Because of his actions, I have suffered needlessly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Nudell has been my personal physician for several years. I have complete faith in him and he has treated my issues effectively. He has even been easy to get on the phone when necessary for a quick question. I have referred several friends to him and they are all happy as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He has no personality whatsoever and I had a really bad experience with a medication he prescribed to me. Another doctor told me the dosage was way too high which is why I had such a bad reaction. It wasn't life threatening, but I wouldn't trust him again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Gary H. Nudell's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med