Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Hughes

Great doctor! Very kind and knowledgable. Yes, there are some issues with the CCF system that makes it difficult to schedule with your doctor, but that is certainly not the fault of Dr. Hughes.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I found Dr Hughes to be very helpful and kind. His staff was also.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I am frustrated by this physician and the Cleveland Clinic system in general. My prior physician, Dr. Steven Feinleib, left his practice to focus on executive physicals only but didn't notify me. So six months ago I searched for a new physician in the CC system as I was due for a physical. I could barely find one willing to take new patient. I finally found Dr. Hughes who was taking new patients so I set out to make an appointment. I had to wait six months to get to see him. Today was my appointment. I took off work today for my appointment and what does the physician do? He calls in sick. It is ridiculous that I had to wait this long in the first place. A frustrating overall experience and I haven't even met the physician yet.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Lawrence M. Hughes's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1994)

Oxford