Ratings for Dr. Swatantra Mitta

The wait time with an appointment to see Dr. Wise was always between a half hour to an hour an a half. Dr Mitta is always disheveled and confused, never remembers who my son is despite seeing him multiple times. I brought him in today for vomiting, and she tried to tell me something is developmentally wrong with him because he flexed his palm a few times. I genuinely think she is disturbed and needs to have her license revoked. Don’t bring your child to these idiots. It’s hard enough to be a parent without incompetent, money hungry fake doctors trying to find the tiniest thing wrong with a child so they can make you panic and they make more money. Shame on this terrible practice! I asked her to explain what she meant and she would not. Just tried to refer me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Swatantra Mitta's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton Park, NY