flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Goddard was the first ENT who was able to correct my vertigo. I had suffered from horrific spinning for over a year and other ENT's were unable to correct it due to lack of mobility throughout my neck. He was personable, efficient, knowledgeable and kind. He even phoned me a few days later to check on my progress! Incredible!! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Goddard is a dream doctor. He's confident without being arrogant, kind, and compassionate. He not only listens to concerns, he also eases the anxiety that can often come with health issues. He leaves plenty of time for questions, not rushing through the appointment and if you don't have any questions, he'll make sure you leave with as much info as he can offer.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. John C. Goddard's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goddard is an amazing doctor who cured my vertigo - 100%, His care was beyond compare. "

October 12, 2015