You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suzette T. Tokuda

Very sweet and compassionate dr. However not very knowledgeable with certain things making judgement hard to decide, therefore can be not very helpful. Besides this, she is a good listener and easy to speak and open up to.

Submitted September 6, 2015

I'm a 24yo female. I've been seeing dr. Tokuda for 2 years now. She definitely helped me through a tough time, she's very trust worthy. Her schedule is very flexible and her office is also very welcoming. I would definitely recommend her to anyone all ages!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Tokuda is amazing with children. Her ability to gain their trust and to work through tough issues, has been a helpful in diagnosis and healing. Their is no staff, so we are in contact directly with Dr. Tokuda. Her appointments are never overbooked, and she never rushes an appointment or issue.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Suzette T. Tokuda's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very sweet and compassionate dr. However not very knowledgeable with certain things making judgement hard to decide, therefore can be not very helpful. Besides ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 24yo female. I've been seeing dr. Tokuda for 2 years now. She definitely helped me through a tough time, she's very trust worthy. Her schedule is very fl..."

January 24, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SUZETTE" to "SUZETTE T."

October 20, 2013