Ratings for Dr. Carmen D. Mohai

I have been a patient since 2010 and in the past 2 years have become very disappointed in Dr. Mohai. She was excellent when I first started, but now I find she blames everything on the patient. If you plead with her for help with weight gain, you eat too much. I have reduced myself to a liquid diet and I still "eat too much". My pulse rate is suddenly too rapid...I am "not active enough". If you move away, she will not accept you back into the practice. She used to be a wonderful caring physician, but I have to now agree with other comments...she is quite full of herself.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Doctor was awarded certificate of Compassionate Physician in 2011. However in my experience she is of hostile and domineering nature when dealing with clients that want to make their own choices. If you are in need os someone who would assist you in co-managing your health, I do not recommend Ms. Mohai.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

As a new patient, I was one and done. If I wanted a friend I would call one, I wanted a doctor. She just doesnt get it, she wants to many tests, and didnt use any clinical experience to help me. a bunch of tests for copd? come on....all I needed was an inhalor and some steroids. She requested an ABG, a PFT, and a chest x-ray. About 2300 hundred bucks in tests. My opinion is she has no clinical skills, and requires tests to matrix her diagnosis. I wouldnt expect much from her if I was really sick

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Mohai is a outstanding doctor and whoever posted that first post imo is just jealous if that were true I'm sure they would of filed a medical complaint. Many friends and family members are her pts and just love her. She has done a awesome job keeping us healthy. When any of us have been in the hospital she would come early in the a.m to make her rounds before going to the office to see pts. and she would come in late in the eve. She is a doctor that if she can't find what is wrong with her pts she will send them to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

she's so full of herself;she thinks than she's better than other doctors, and she's hungry for money. her husband is a good man;she's an old-bag. she'd better go to church and ask for forgiveness because she's going to end in hell. she's a b..ch,can't even show up to see her own patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Something happened to this practice. When Dr Mohai's husband was in the practice things went better. They grew too fast too soon perhaps. Forgot the personal touches. I find the dr to be rude and insensitive and misinformed. Her PA is great, getter better exam with him, but he won't be at my hospital bedside.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I was one of Dr. Carmen Mohai's first patients in her practice when she came to Spring Hill. She was great for the first few years. When she relocated to Northcliff Ave and her husband dropped out of the practice, things got really bad. They trick you and tell you that you have an appointment with the Dr. and then you see Michael, the Physicians Assistant. Even when you sign in, they still let you think you have an appointment with the Doctor, even after the gal takes your blood pressure, you still think you're going to see the Doctor......then the bomb drops. The gal who takes your blood pressure comes back into the room and says, "Oh, you'll be seeing Michael today because Dr. Mohai -----------(insert line of crap in those dots). I have recommended many people to Dr. Carmen Mohai, and most have already left her practice and I am going to follow. It's a real shame that she did this to her practice.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

I was a patient of this Dr. for SEVERAL years and in the past year or so her practice has gone way down hill. First of all if you want a shot at seeing the Dr. you have to make your appointment atleast 3 months in advance (even if seriously ill). Second of all they will tell that your appointment is with Her and when you get there it is with the nurse practicioner instead even for serious health issues. They billed me for things I was told I was not being billed for and the Dr. refuses to discuss it with me. This is just WRONG!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Carmen D. Mohai's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL