Ratings for Dr. Damodara Rajasekhar

Dr Rajasekhar is very intelligent & knowledgeable, always on top of the problem & doesn't take chances with my kid's health. He refers them to specialists if unsure about something. My 17 yr old son has special needs, and I would not trust Cole's health to another Dr like I do to Dr Raja. He has answered calls from us at 2am, many times over the past 17 years. My daughter needed an emergency surgery because the E.R. at St Mary's sent her home with a bladder infection when she actually had a ruptured appendix! Dr Raja came to the hospital at midnight to ensure that all the right measures were taken for her to have the best outcome. Dr Rajasekhar is a quiet man, but he has a lot of integrity. My kids are in very safe hands with him. My son only has one more yr with Dr Raja & I am nervous about who is going to take over his care. He's not like most Dr's who rush you in & out & dish out all kinds of meds to mask symptoms, he tries to find the root problem. I highly recommend Dr Rajasekhar.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

The wait times can be extremely long, you have to call repeatedly at times, and it doesn't always feel as if you can talk to the doctor about concerns. He's not an awful doctor, but not the best either.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Damodara Rajasekhar's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Apple Valley, CA