Ratings for Dr. Jeanne L. Moore

Dr. Moore helped me through a very difficult time in my life. She was warm and caring and never judged me for my decisions which were very hard for me to make.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

We are very pleased with the treatment Dr. Moore has provided myself and my family. Thanks to her skillful care, my family will not be broken up by a divorce.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

A few years ago, my daughter began weekly therapy with Dr. Moore. We had tried a handful of other doctors in the area but didn't start seeing results until my daughter began CBT with Dr. Moore. This is the first doctor my daughter said she felt comfortable talking with and as a parent that is what matters the most. Dr. Moore is truly an expert in childhood behaviors and problems. She has never cancelled an appointment and is always on time and very professional when talking with me and my husband about our daughters treatment and progress. We highly recommend Dr. Moore without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jeanne Moore for the past few years and ultimately she is the most caring, excellent, and compassionate psychologist that I have seen. Because of this, I have referred numerous people to her, including friends and family, and they all have very similar experiences with her. I have seen her a minimum of twice a month for the past 4 years and have not had any appointment canceled. I myself have forgotten my appointment or had to cancel, and she is of utmost assistance and support when it has happened. I am truly thankful for such an understanding and flexible psychologist. She has helped me with anxiety and depression after some very major events in my life. To say she has consistently been my rock of gibraltar is an understatement.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Moore for over one year. She has helped me to feel better about myself and to cope with problems in my marriage. She has always been punctual and readily available by phone when I have needed her. Dr. Moore is easy to talk to and provides a comfortable place to share my thoughts and feelings. I don't know where I would be without her help.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr Moore has helped me to manage my stress and anxiety. She is very professional, caring and non judgmental.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Moore helped my daughter with her social anxiety. She saw 3 other doctors before getting relief from her problems. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Difficult to make appointments with. She cancels appointments at the last minute on a regular basis. Her limited availability makes rescheduling them very difficult. The advice she gives is not very useful or practical. I eventually switched doctors and my new doctor helped me more in the first month than Dr Moore helped me in the first year.

Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Jeanne L. Moore

Dr. Jeanne L. Moore's response
When emergencies or illness occur, the staff of Dr Moore or herself personally attempts to cancel appointments as quickly as possible. This does not occur on a regular basis. If a patient needs to be rescheduled multiple appointment times are offered but sometimes the patient is not available at the appointment times offered. Last year, there were only a few times she had emergencies and or illness that required her to cancel appointments.

Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Jeanne L. Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Anxiety
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)

• Graduated Magna Cum Laude