Ratings for Dr. Violette F. Henein

I would NOT recommend any one to this doctor's office !!!!! I had to wait almost 2 hours in the waiting room till they called my name and one hour till I saw the doctor!!!!!!!!! The staff are horrible no rules no communication !! The manger if they have one has no Idea, the front desk confused!! medical assistant with attitude !! The doctor did not spend enough time with me as new patient, did not even examined me !!! This office has no management at all !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I have had many problems with getting the correct dosage for my mother's medications, the pharmacy always has to call the office because of this issue....not being given a correct dose for a mediation is a big deal!!!!! when I called the office myself to get this matter straightened out they brushed me off and said it would be handled before the day ended....the office is not organized, which I also think is necessary to getting good treatment

Submitted September 4, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Henein, she sits down and talks with you and explains every things to you never hurries. she is so caring listens to you and talks to you as a person and patient. The staff is just as caring and helpful .I was treated very well by her entire staff as well as Dr. Henein.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very satisfied with the doctor. She is thoughtful in her approach, very experienced, and pays attention to detail. However, the staff seems somewhat overwhelmed, and they could use more supervision and assistance.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Horrible , not very professional she does not look at you when you talk to her and don't listen to you very good . She mumbled when she talk to you too. She does not have a lot of knowledge like she say she does . Not a very patient person I think she pick and choose who she wants to treat. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

5 min visit did not take blood pressure. Nor did she go over meds . Apt t 11 :00 took in at 11:50 . Also unable to handle getting scripts to pharmacy.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

She's the most incompetent rheumatologist. Does not know how to do her job, nor do the girls working in her office. She does not know how to follow through with anything regarding important treatments. Staff at Henry Ford says nothing but issues trying to work with her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

She seemed disinterested once my labs & x-rays were negative, said "see you in A YEAR"...I have a family history of RA & other immune disorders but she only looked on the surface...I have the pain and NODULES on BOTH MY HANDS, but she seemed to discount this & downplayed my symptoms. I don't like her, she is no diagnostician at all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR HENEIN,I WAS misdiagnosed and she got me on the right track ...my condition is now almost in remission.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007