Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Metroka

He is a very good doctor when you are able to see him. He's a nice man. But, he may keep you waiting for a long time. Also, he recently left his current office and left absolutely no contact information. Even the receptionist there had no idea how to contact him or where he moved to. He can be extremely elusive.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

A good doctor, but the waiting time can sometimes be brutal - not sure if it's because he's a little slower now that he's older, or is it the staff's fault?

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

The doctor disappeared on me. Office closed, no forwarding information. As a person, I liked him. As a professional; he wasn't!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

He has been my doctor for over 13 years, and he is the best I have ever used. He is one of the few that has late evening hours. He always takes time to talk about what's going on in my life and is very competent. He is very caring and has taken extra time for me when needed. If you need a same day appointment, it is always easy to get. My friends all have the same opinion of him, they like him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

I stopped using Dr. Metroka a few years ago. He's very knowledgable, but knows nothing about running an office. He did EVERYTHING by himself, including blood pressure, taking weight, drawing blood, etc. - instead of the glorified (and not very efficient) assistant John (don't know if he's still there), he should have a medical assistant do the standard procedures and not keep patients waiting forever in the waiting room. The final straw was when I waited over 2 hours and still hadn't seen him - I finally just left - for good. As the other reviewer mentioned, I never saw him on time - average wait was about 30-45 minutes. Unless the office procedures have drastically improved and you have hours to spare, seek out another Dr.!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

The doctor is frequently late to the office and seems a bit uncaring. He wouldn't take my blood pressure when requested, said "It's been a long day," and dismissed me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Craig E. Metroka's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1978)