Ratings for Dr. Yong T. Pak

I love Dr. Pak. He is respectful and kind. I have to wonder if other people are expecting something other than drugs can offer? I don't care to take pain meds if I can help it, but when I need them he doesn't judge. I hope my comments will help others understand that this doctor is a caring and considerate person.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Great doctor. He knows what he is doing. Good staff. Will go again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

One of the worst doctors for pain management out there. He does NOT care for his patients, does NOT spend any time at all with them. And when they don't like something, anything about you personally they tell you to take a hike and do NOT refund your money! I've spoken with several of his other patients that feel the same way. The staff is uncaring as well, and NOT willing to work with you. I am not going into details, but I would not recommend this doctor to an enemy! BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Yong T. Pak's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI