You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John M. SCHOFIELD

Dr. Matt has been my son's doctor since 2003 and I trust him with my son's life...He is knowledgable, helpful, and always available.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Has been my son's doctor for many years; the very best; takes time to talk and listen.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

What a remarkable physician! A great listener, not a lot of ego, knowledgeable, excellent at explaining, and dedicated, I wish I could find an internist half as good as this fine pediatrician. I like his receptivity to input from the children as part of his diagnosis, and I appreciate how open he is to alternate therapies. And the few times we had to phone in the middle of the night or a weekend, he was always gracious and helpful. When our child needed emergency services in the middle of the night, he was extraordinary, and paved the way for an excellent experience at Children's. We feel blessed to have benefited from his wonderful care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I'm 23 and I still want to go to Dr. Scofield. Great doctor, great guy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

You can go wrong. He seems to have good advice at every age. My kids are now teens as have seen him since they were born.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Our children are 13 & 11 and have had Dr. Matt since birth. He is great and even though we live out in Upton we still make the trip when needed because we think he is that good.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I have not found a better doctor for my daughter. He is very good with children (loopee, loopee, lou). He has provided good advice regarding our daughter's ear infections and many other issues.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Dr. John M. SCHOFIELD's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim